Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pok-pok ni saye Ba sepenuh hati jiwo rago!

My handsome Ba (Isn't he?)

I was reading my sister’s blog and she wrote an entry about Father’s Day. I was totally lost these few days, and yes I forgot a lot of things lately. So here I am, belatedly wishing my best of the best father of mine, Ba, a happy Father’s Day. I have a word for a father like him: superb. He struggled from a not so rich family and able to study in current APEX university and most of all have the great attitude of yours that makes you a superb father. And I definitely have to thank you for all these:

Thank you for-
Taught us things that don’t have in prints,
Brought us to the home of the poorest of the poor-and you’ll say money isn’t everything,
Brought us many many books,
Hearten us to be the best of the best,
That big green hut-I terribly adore your house,
That harta pusaka that you’ll definitely leave to us, (yes, I know money isn’t everything)
Took a great care of me while I was in confinement,
Your thick big fat wallet,
This thick eyebrow, (why oh why I didn’t copy Mama’s),
For how you taught us that bribery is the ugliest thing in the world,
Being a good Muslim-(the one and only person among 100 who raised up the hands when the ustaz asked who will be at Palestine to fight for peace),
YOU!

Yes, like my sister, Nadia, we will be so embarrass if Ba heard we’d say out loud that three magic words ‘I love you’ because we never did. We just wrote it in cards. We always do that to Mama, but not Ba. We love them equally (sometimes depend on who will give us more money), but we are too shy to say that to Ba. Um, let me think of this brilliant idea, hey Anya, why don’t you take Ba to the computer and let him read our entries? That would be better. We have to start saying it to Ba, maybe in another way round like ‘Ba, pok-pok ni saye ko Ba sepenuh hati jiwo rago.’ What would you say, Anya?

P/S: Anya, tunggu I balek then kita celebrate kat New Horizon deh?

3 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

hahahaha..tepikir jugak mao bg ba bc, tp cam malu gilo! xpenoh terjadi dlm fmly ini..hahaha! yes, ba is the best ba in the world! tp paling xsuka bile gen kening itu terpalit juga kt i. aduh..xsaba mao kawen, nk trim.huhu..skrg xbole sbb haram. hahaha!

Shahida Shalahim said...

lps kawen tk haram ke nyah?ala,u dh cantekla..tk pyh nk trim2 kening or straighten2 rambut,kecantikan itu dr dalam,kalau hati busuk bt apa?

nodoya shalala said...

betol. tp kecantikan luaran juga penting. lalu ke laki aku nnt asik duk menagadap kening ku yg tebal serta rambut ku yg keras ni..oh..sedey datang lagi..ku teringin berkulit mulus gebu serta rambut lembut bak sutera..