Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Girl, Anya

My Bestest Neng


Neng, this entry is for you, Neng. Neng, I thank God for you are my bestest sister in the whole Universe. I should have written this entry long long ago, Neng, but I knew you know I love you, Neng, so I guessed I don’t have to pen out here Neng, but I have read it somewhere that we should say out loud for people we love and care, so here I am Neng, saying out loud that I love you, Neng. I don’t know what to do without you, Neng, for you are my little angel with thick eyebrows. Neng, sorry when I acted big sister, I know I shouldn’t, but try be one, you will love the Power. Neng, I promised you a lot when you passed with good marks in your exam. Neng, this time I walk my talk, I’ll buy you Crocs for that 3 pointer last exam. How is it, Neng? You love me more, Neng? Love me more Neng, coz you are my girl. And Iris’s only aunt.

Neng, hadiah harijadi aku Neng?

2 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

ape?? crocs? mao2!! mbak, neng sggup lakukan apa saje hanya kerna crocs itu mbak..ya ampun mbak, neng suke gilo ni!! mbak..neng pun syg mbak sgt!! hahaha..i malu gitu! tukar gamba tu bole x? bongok!

p/s: mbak, mao hadiah ye? nnt i buat rantai manik2 ye.

Shahida Shalahim said...

balasan pdmu neng kerna letak picco gwe yg legging rabak itu.har-har!