Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm hurt, Mummy.

Yesterday Anya and I went to pasar malam. And to our surprise, we saw this Chinese uncle sell lovely colorful Luna fish. But there were more than 36 Luna colors. And guess what, we chose Electric Blue for you! Yay! And double yay when it cost us just RM3! Let the pictures do the talking.

I'm a celebrity! Get me out of here!

Iris, Mummy bought you a fish. Now go play with him.
Mummy, can I call him Blooey?

Omigosh! I forgot, it's my dinner time!

Mummy, I want to eat Blooey. I'm hungry.

Mummy please. Open this bekas cendol for me.

This is art! I should put it in flickr.com!

Okay Mummy, I behave. I will not eat this Blooey.

Good girl, if you behave, Mummy'll buy you Funky Fuschia fish next week.

Mummy, your problem is not my problem. You sick missing Bapak, but don't take this Blooey from me!

Mummy, you sick!

I'll get you, Blooey. Don't worry.

You cut me bleeding, Mummy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

klippp hijau iris sangat comell!!!!!!! hahahah..

Shahida Shalahim said...

scha,ye,iris skrg tgh collect hair pins.hehe!

bapak iris adeena said...

sian bapak.. banyak mende yang bapak akan miss.. your first step, your first word and your first birthday.. Its damn hard doing this master program.. I hope that i can manage this hurdles and bring u and mummy to my convocation in 2013... Doakan bapak ya..

Shahida Shalahim said...

bapak,yes you can do it!u r the only born genius kan.muach love u.