Friday, January 30, 2009

Buat Jurung-Jurung Karinya (For The Very First Time)

Buat jurung-jurung karinya you did so well in the scariest moment-the injection moment. Yesterday you had your four month's injection and it went so well. Salute Iris salute! Of course you cried at your highest pitch when the nurse jabbed you but Bapak really knew how to manage you, our little miss. Thank God Bapak was there so that I can pass you to him (again, I'm passing you to someone else). Oh what a mother you are...

And you made me so proud because you gained 700 grams and that made you 5.3 kilos! Yay! And your height is 62cm. Double yay! But you haven't got a normal BMI due to the disproportion between your height and weight. Or maybe it is supermodel blood running in you? I have to eat lots of fat instead of milk after this so that you will piling up more weight and so you will get puff tummy too! And there will be three puffy tummies in our family! Oh I cannot imagine we are having our great times dancing the belly dance. Oyeyeh!

And buat jurung-jurung karinya, you didn't suffer with fever, not even a pre one. I have been thinking of putting a warm cloth at that injected hip, suggested by my friends but you didn't show any sign of fever. I reckoned it was due to paracetamol Bapak gave to you. But there were numerous wake-ups last night, maybe you had nightmares of Syringe and Neddle but still I can manage it with my two girls. Say hi to my girls!

You did so well and let Mummy give you a bigggggg hug!

Post-script: Bapak loves to say 'buat jurung-jurung karinya' with Chinese slang when I did the cooking.

2 comments:

Suziey Ahmad said...

i thot u r in sweeden?

Shahida Shalahim said...

not yet.this september most prowly.insya Allah.