Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Letter To Anya

This photo is on my mind, that's why it is black and white in color.

Dear Anya,

How are you Anya? I hope you are in the very pink of health as pink as my stretchable socks. Anya, this is my first time I am writing a letter. I miss you so much and that’s why I write a letter to you. I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

Anya, please spend your next semester break at Mummy’s house. We can have our girls’ sleepover together. I miss you, Anya. You are my first and my only auntie, I love you, Anya, and I thank you for be so kind with me. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,
Irish (“Mummy, does my name have an H at the end of it?”)

Anya, look at my sad face. I am so sad because I miss you so much.

2 comments:

nodoya shalala said...

hahaha..muke sdey..sian iris kn?umm..saba2..nt anya lepak kt kontan lg..erm..mish u shooooo much! n mummy juge! take care yah!
lobiyu!!

Shahida Shalahim said...

anyaaaaa!!!cepatla balas surat dengan stamp sekali.cik iris and mummy rindu gilo ko anya!