Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What Gender Is Your Brain?

I browsed through Sheri's blog and I found this fun quiz-What Gender Is Your Brain?

The result shows this:
Your Brain is 33% Female, 67% Male

And also this:
You have a total boy brain
Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts
And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...
You never like to get feelings too involved

And that explains these:
1. I rarely put my make-up on.I am still using last three years's liptick.Er, some said cosmetics do have expiry date. Do they?
2. I have zero knowledge in cooking. (Excuse, excuse)
3. My breasts are functional, not sexual.
4. I rarely wash my face. I use Bapak's facial cleanser.
5. I drink milk straight from the bottle. (Ini namanya pemalas)

Ironically, Bapak's brain is 70% female and 30% male. I think that explained L.O.V.E.

2 comments:

bapak iris adeena said...

Wrong, Bapak 60 female, 40 male lah.. amboi femalenya lah aku nie sgt.. kalu 70 tue dah jadi abang jem dah tue..

Shahida Shalahim said...

haha!you kan abang jem i.forever gitu!i follow!