Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Double Trouble

I am in serious trouble. I have to pursue my doctorate degree this coming September otherwise I have to wait until 2015 (and I am very sure I have six babies by that time and I haven’t enough time to browse Elsevier). I have special offer from Swedish man to be my supervisor and yes I have to be there, yes, be in Sweden to get my next degree. And I have to be there for three years if I were really committed with that mechanical stuff plus ergonomics thingy or else it would be four years. Hjalp!

The second trouble is that Bapak already passed his first stage of being a plastic surgeon (well, if I can say that). But the official result will come out this April. And if he is accepted, then he will further his study by this October in USM Kubang Kerian so that he will stay with his in-laws. (Poor Bapak he has to make his own Milo). And we already made a deal. I will follow my plan and he follows his plan. What about you? We have made a plan for you. You will be left with Bapak in Kelantan so you will be showered with grand loves by Nek Ma and Tok Ba.

What is the double trouble? It’s obvious, ain’t it? I have to leave both of you! Yes, both of you! I have feeling that this isn’t a done deal between you and me. First because you are still breastfeeding and I must say that I love breastfeeding you. Second because I hate waking up not hugging both of you. Third because I just can’t simply picture my life without you and Bapak for roughly three years! And of course people I leave behind, Anya (oh I am gonna miss you, babe!), my Mama (I probably miss all the gossips), my Ba (how I will miss his kata-kata nasihat when he saw me in skinny jeans), my two rocker brothers, Dek Wan and Faiz, my cousins, my aunties and uncles, my only granny and oh yes, my friends, my shoes, my old kebayas, my cubit-cubitan time with Bapak (and also our fighting hours), my Iris Adeena, my Iris Adeena, and my Iris Adeena. Did I say my Iris Adeena?

Weh, stop dreaming lah you big girl! You still have 8 months to spend time with your precious. Oh Allah, just give me the strength. I think I can do it (I am an optimist), but why most of my friends say I can’t do it? Why?

What say you? I don’t need your words. Yes, I am arrogant.

Labels: Showing off.

6 comments:

Suziey Ahmad said...

OMG..how can you face this kind of life???salute u :) neway congrates!

me??never ever think to live separately..uwaaaa..i am not as strong as u..

Muslimah Perth said...

i tried living apart with hubby, tortures but it made me stronger n a better person. BUT i can't ever imagine living part from my children. i'll die....
but that's just me, hope ur gonna be fine, good luck to u! (kat sweden ke, jom la dtg Perth -leh bljr sesama ;p)

MiJa said...

Sweden..wah,beautiful place!!

As for us,
Me; at Penang (haha Png again.)
Hubby; on his 5 weeks woking,5 weeks off shedule,around the world.
Little Hero;with Atuk & Nenek..

Penang-Banting-India/Spain/anywhere
But yours is Sweden-Kelantan...hehehe

Go for it!!!yeehaaa

Mummy Hanny said...

trouble trouble... same here la mummyshe. but the difference is that i will definitely bring hanny along wherever i will go.

as for you, when there's will, there'll always way(s), ain't it?

Shahida Shalahim said...

suziey-of coz i akan nangis juga if i dgr love songs bila apart with my hubby and baby girl and my families.but there's there.:)

sheri-hehe.if i pergi perth karang tak belajar pulak.fret we shop all day long!haha!

mija-lil hero with atuk n nenek ye?so hows thing going on?

mummyhanny-yes,stop worrying and start living.

MiJa said...

so far everything is still under control.haha.both atuk & nenek are pensioner,and lil hero is the only grandchild in the family..
so..tomorrow i'll see my hero again..

pengorbanan..ekekek