Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11.1.11

Today is the first day I go to school. I wear baju kurung with black and white dots on it. I bring my blue bag, no no, it is Iesha's, I borrow the bag from her. Since this is Mummy quick-quick decision to enroll me to the school, so she does not buy me any bag, maybe she'll do it later. She promises me to buy me a bagpack this weekend. And I hope it is Mr Bean's bagpack. Not the real Mr Bean, but the cartoon one. Look at my face, friends. I am so happy to go to school with Mummy. I woke up at 7AM so that I will not miss this happy day!

I eat my usual breakfast, The Sosej. Mummy cooks the best Sosej in the whole world. She can do lots of variety with The Sosej. She can cook porridge with Sosej, fried Sosej, reheated Sosej, Sosej with rice, Sosej with wholemeal bread and more! But this morning I just had my plain Sosej. Mind you, it is Cheese Sosej. I sit beside Mummy. She talks a lot along the journey. I eat The Sosej. She wears her seat belt, but I am too lazy to put on the belt. It stucks on my tummy. Mummy screams her highest pitch because I do not want to wear my seat belt and sit on my car seat. I am big, the car seat is for Iesha. Along the way to school, Mummy teaches me how to greet my new friends. "Hi, nama saya Iris Adeena." We rehearses for thousand times, until I spot buses and I ask Mummy to sing "Baby dengan bus says uwaa, uwaa,uwaa!!!". And then she corrects me, "Baby ON THE bus, bukan Baby dengan bus." It is not a boring journey after all, I don't even ask Mummy to borrow her iPhone to watch Mr Bean. I am so happy seeing all the cows and buffaloes nibbling the grass. Mummy says we might as well spot pigs one day. A very big pig and Mummy always make that ugly nose when she says pig. I really mean ugly.

And later, we arrive at school! I scream when I see the drawing on the wall. It is Mickey Mouse and Mini Mouse. I scream like this "Mummy!!!! Iris suka sangat!!!!!!!!!" And Mummy screams too, she's good with screaming I tell you. I will ask Mummy to take a video of me screaming. And once entering the school, I see many friends, 6 of them boys and 1 girl. I shake hand with the teachers and new friends. Mummy asks the teacher "Boleh tak nak tengok playground?" She is always obvious like that. And so the teachers bring me to the SLIDE! Yay, slide! With lots of balls, and the rocking horses and pink and blue and green chairs and tables! I love school!

Do you see the girl with baju kurung with black and white dots on it? That's me! I take turn to go down the slide. See the teacher behind me, she takes care of all of us. I love slide! I know why Mummy wants me to go to school. Because she wants me to play with the slide. She said the slide is too expensive and she'd rather buy pop up books than the plastic slide. Mummy always brings me and Iesha to the playground at our neighborhood, but it is too rusty, I mean the stairs. So we went there quick-quick because Mummy cannot help me with the stairs while holding Iesha. But now, here at school, I can play like forever!

Do you see the girl with baju kurung with black and white dots on it? That's me! I make cool face as Mummy snap photo. I don't want to look so excited, because I know, right after this Mummy will MMS my photos to Bapak, Nek Ma, Anya, Nek Mi, Nek Sue and the list goes on. And they will call Mummy in no time and I don't have time to talk. I want to play.

So, bye!

5 comments:

Nur Shamimi Jamudin said...

kakak iris da masuk sekolah ea...
sungguh comel la...
hehe..
sampaikan salam pada semua & sampaikan peluk cium kpd iris & iesha...

BTW --> Happy New Year, semoga terus bahagia & terus tabah hadapi segalanya.. taniah juga sebab dapat sambung PHD...
**maaf lambat ucap**
(^____^*)

bapak iris adeena said...

Again.. Bapak miss this moment..

bapak iris adeena said...

miss ke missed? mummy.. did bapak really know english mummy.. Iris ask her mummy, about her father grammatical error..

Shahida Shalahim said...

mimi-thanks mimi.samalah untuk mimi,selamat tahun baru 2011 semoga lebih berjaya dan berjaya dan berjaya dalam semua benda.doakan i dpt phd dan pandai memasak.tu aim i utk thn 2011,err last year,last 2 yr pun sama..hehe,tapi i akan jadikan kenyataan yes!Amin!

bapak-aik,tetibe komen blog.u silent reader i eh?i tau u baca tp u ego leave a word kan.heh heh.yes,you missed the moment,again..sian bapak.jgnlah perli i,i tau cakap kelate je kat rumah.i dh tkdak chance dah gi LONDON, so dlm blog je i boleh prong preng LONDON.heh heh.

Anonymous said...

mummy, i curi gmbar and tag all of us kat facebookkk. miss iris and iesha damn muccchhhh...