Thursday, January 13, 2011

I need the professional to pluck my eyebrow.

Second day was a disaster. We were late for school and I needed to answer the nature's call. So I sped my car and both of us ended up in my office's toilet. Added to the disastrous scene, Iris played the water hose and sprayed the water to me, and there went my clothes-wet.

I didn't manage to snap her photo. My morning routine becomes chaotic, both of the girls need to have their morning shower, and that takes me half of the morning. With Iesha's porridge, Iris's cheesy frankfurters, and Milo for me, I've should have started my morning before dawn. (Please Allah, let me be a pre-dawn person, please please!)

Later that evening, Iris screamed and exploded right after we got into the car screaming "Iris nak pergi sekolah!!! Iris nak main gelongsor!!!" She behaved like a princess in front of her teacher, but she changed into a monster with me. I cannot help myself giggled secretly looking at her screaming all the way long. I did not giggle because of the cry, but that determination. Not to wanting to go to school, but to play. How I love the determination. Now, that's my girl.

Bottom line, a disastrous day.

And ended up my day texted my only parenting team member "Rs mcm nk color rambut n let d professional pluck my eyebrow. Nite. Love u."

1 comment:

nodoya shalala said...

haa. meh i cantas u punya kening. mahu??