Monday, January 10, 2011

Crossing Over

With God grants and all positive possibilities, I'm proclaiming myself as a student for the next few months. (Now, define few!). Well, most probably for the next two months I'll officially a person with a capability of using Endnote to no end and other terrifying possibilities (ghastly damage of my left-brain and a change to my walking style).

I'll enroll myself to one of the universities in KL, well, let the vagueness leave us thrill. (Haha, perasan!). Why not Sweden? What happens to childhood's dream to make snowman in winter? Why Malaysia why? Well, again, let the vagueness leave us thrill.

Yes, we are going to stay in KL for the next few months, speaking of which, I need to take Iris out from our beloved sitter care and send her to a more self-reliance environment. And so, I have registered her today (10th January 2011) into a Taska which I found so very self-reliance environment. I spotted slide. And rocking horses. And big Lego. And Ikea Mammuts.

While the caregiver briefed on the activities and such, I was in trance, for Iris. She'll play to her last energy, she'll scream in surprise with that slide, that Lego, that horses, and play all day long!

These were the conversation held between me and the caregiver.

"Kita ada kelas Kafa, baca Iqra'".
"Aktiviti main-main gelongsor tu bila ye?"
"Kita ada kelas English, BM, Sains."
"Lepas main, dioarng tidur tak?"
"Kita ada waktu makan yang tetap."
"Boleh tunjuk kat saya tempat aktiviti main-main tak?"

I can't wait for tomorrow. Iris needs to wear baju kurung for morning class-Iqra'. I don't even teach her Alif. I am yet teaching her ABCs. I'm a playful mother. I hope she'll like her new place. We'll see tomorrow.

2 comments:

dayangbest said...

hahahaha
nak tergelak aku
penat orang tuh promote iqra'
ko tanya bila main?

be strong for your mother, iris!

Shahida Shalahim said...

Sangat teruja!