Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For the umpteenth times

Swimming is normal for me. I'm relaxed. I'm comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It's my home. ~ Michael Phelps
Swimming is a sport you can enjoy whatever size you are. ~ David Williams 

Whether running, biking, swimming, or dancing, I just like always be on the move. ~ Karlie Kloss

This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is. ~ Dennis Rodman

Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun, and other times you do it  to not die.  And when I'm swimming, sometimes I'm not sure which one it is. ~ Demetri Martin

Water for me is so essential, like swimming. ~ Nastassja Kinski

Swimming is one of the hardest sports. ~ Stephanie Rice

The water doesn't know how old you are. ~ Dara Torres

Swimming is a sport.  Everything else is a game. ~ Anonymous 

Work hard, dream big. ~ Nike

Push your limits!

The man who swimming against the stream knows the strength of it. ~ Woodrow Wilson

Every race is an opportunity to measure yourself against your own potential. ~ Bud Wilkinson

It is just you and the pool.

Venue: Pusat Sains Negara
Date: 19/1/2013
Why we love it: It's cheap.

2 comments:

dayangbest said...

Hoi, budak baju pink tuh bagi aku aaa *bias middle child*

Shahida Shalahim said...

Hahaha mommy dayang ambik ah budak baju pink tu wakgi Jepun. Dia suka crab and fish, sesuai le ngn sushi perut dia tu.