Friday, November 8, 2013

On Cloud Nine

I have always love clouds. I love the facts that they are actually made up of thousands of water droplets. But I deny that fact and try to imagine clouds are actually form of cotton candy or something fluffy and just so huggable. I love those bouncy buoyant fluffy fat clouds, but of course I fear the stormy gloomy damp bold clouds. I could spend hours just by watching clouds. Firdaus knows how much I love this heavenly creation. I wonder how could they remain in the sky for hours without coming down? I would be very much delighted to touch and feel the clouds. Much to my surprise, there is one artist from London which brings cloud down to the Earth, I meant he made the clouds through complex steam machine and such. You may reach his work here. For now, enjoy the clouds.






No comments: