Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pop that Balloon!

Last night the girls asked for science experiment. I had a few in minds but I saved it for this weekend. Not to upset them, I gave them balloons and needle. I asked Iris to pop the balloons with the needle. It was more like Acara Sukaneka rather than scientific activity. Iris was unwilling at first, but I encouraged her to knock out her fear. She did well with the first balloon but the fear strikes her back with the second one. They continued bouncing the balloons after that. Note: If you were about to do the same activity, please keep the needle out of reach of your children. And please clean up any balloon fragments immediately after the balloons pop to avoid choking.

Popping out balloons wasn't that easy.

Knowledge brings fear, right?

Take every chance, drop every fear, dear!

She made it! Now on the second balloon.

Knowledge brings fear. That's a fact.

No comments: