Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Booties

I do browse a lot to babies’ websites lately. Since I have no classes to attend and no meetings to be present at, the only favorite thing to do now is browsing and googling. I am extremely in love with all of the babies’ stuff, from babies’ mosses to booties. How I wish I would be a baby again. Seeing these entire stuff make you feel like you are in the world of cute little gnome.

One of the babies’ stuff that really captured my eyes is the baby booties. I googled to Flickr.com last week and I found out these very cute baby booties. There are all so very perfect to a little baby. I wish I will shrinking down to baby’s size just to fit in the booties. Why on earth Roberto Cavalli didn’t design the booties for grown-ups? So, I would like to share the booties’ photos I took from Flikcr.com for booties lovers.

Post/ script: Err, anyone can sew baby booties here?

Booties 1

Booties 2

Booties 3

Booties 4

Booties 5

Booties 6


Booties 7

3 comments:

nadia farhan said...

oh god..i love the 1st booties..wah!! sggoh cantek.nnt anya jht kt baby yah! see ya!

vagg said...

arghhhh tulunnnn

Shahida Shalahim said...

to vagg-mmg sgt cantek dan gojes..geram gila kan?

to anya-ceh..hari tu kata susah nk jahit.anya pembohong besar!