Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Best Wishes

The next morning on January 18th, 2008 once I knew the happiest news on earth about you, I texted almost everybody in my phone call list. And I quoted my own sms:

“Dear all, I am expecting a baby in 9 months times. Please be ready for the baby’s gift. Thank you”.

And here are the replies from the well-wishers.

‘Gumbiranya nenek Paka.’ – from Umi received on 11:28:24.

‘Cngrtltion! Aduh, gumbiranye..Skali bace msj tu, x caye lg sb tau lh kan, u ni l0ya buruk sikit.’ – from Sue received on 10:24:02.

‘Congrt kakak!!Monim2.!Waa..Sy lg gumbira..Ade ank sdare la pahni..! Yihaa.’ – from Dek Wan received on 10:27:02.

‘Alhamdulillah, tahniah jaga diri n kandungan baik2, moga c hat sjahtera.’ – from Aunty Saodah received on 09:46:37.

‘Is that true?? Congretulation.. We all x sbr ni.. Smoga kndungn kakak akn sntiasda d’lindungi ALLAH..bl nak blik?’ – from Che Sue received on 09:55:23.

‘KAK NURUL JAGA BABY TAU JANGAN LUPA MINUM SUSU BAGI PUTIH MACAM KITA TAU.’ – from Iklil Silmi received on 08:16:54.

‘Congrats! Share tips! So happy for u n fir!!!’ – from Inul received on 09:42:31.

There are lots more of the best wishes for you my little baby. Everybody wishes you the best. And Mummy too!

No comments: