Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For a Better Cup

I have been piling up my weight quite dramatically these past few months. I gained 10 kilograms in 5 months. I have always dreamt to gain weight since like forever. If I met with the genie in the bottle and ask me for the three wishful wishes, I would definitely ask him to change my body to Jessica Alba’s. I did once take two cans of Weight Gains just to make my dreams comes true. I even acted pinching your Bapak’s fat and fleshes and put on my body hoping that my vital stats would have changed for the better.

I had been the laughing stock with those mischievous boys in my high school for my skinny body and bones. I never had enough with my body and flat chest. That’s why I don’t really read beauty magazines because I feel ugly. Plus I don’t really have so much money to buy all those gorgeous dress.

Err, can I just be honest here? My number one dream of body makeover is actually to get a better cup for my tiny little twins. I even asked your Bapak to do a cosmetic surgery to my tiny twins. He told me that I have to have at least RM18 K to get my wish comes true. Or else, I just have to wait for you to get a better cup. And he is definitely correct! I get my cup bigger than ever!!! Thank God and thank you for these better cups. Hik hik!

My piece of art

No comments: