Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Positively Blessed


It’s January 18th, 2008. Right now I am feeling so many things. The reason for so many emotions is just because I took a pregnancy test and guess what it told me? It told me that in just a short time you would be coming into our lives and I would become a Mummy! Your Bapak already broke the news to me last night since I gave him my urine to have a pregnancy test. And I already knew it showed a positive result. But as a mother, I should have my very own pregnancy test. I asked Bapak to buy me a pregnancy test kit.

I am feeling so many things all at once. I am nervous about what this pregnancy has in store for me and how my body will change. Most importantly though I am excited because I am going to be bringing this little person into the world and I know that my parents is going to be very excited since you are their first grandchildren. I am overjoyed too because I am ready to be a Mummy and I have so much love to give to you.

I can’t wait until you are here and you can see how much love there is for you and what a great family you’ll have. I am anxious + happy + I feel so blessed that God has given us this beautiful and precious gift. I can’t wait to meet you my little one. Thanks Allah for such a beautiful gift. I am so positively blessed.

1 comment:

nadia farhan said...

skrg kamu mmg da telebih enjoy.kurangkan telepon gue ntok bertanya kabar.i feel sick maa..