Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Worth the Weight

My darling little baby: I have experienced so many different things since I found out that I was pregnant with you. Sure I had my share of morning sickness in the first up to four months and now that I am almost six months, I am starting to experience the lovely heartburn and lower back pain that comes along with all of these body changes, but it’s all worth it. I just can’t imagine how I gained so much weight in these five months. It’s surreal to think about the beautiful miracle that Allah is creating inside of me. How did I get so lucky? How did I get so blessed? My absolute favorite part about being pregnant with you (so far) is my big pregnant belly! It definitely is growing each week and that just is a reminder that you are growing, too. I know I have a lot ahead of me when it comes to getting my old body back, but I’m not worried about it because pretty soon I’ll have you in my arms and life as I knew it will have changed for the better. Thank you for your little kicks, which I’m sure will turn into big kicks in no time. I hope you can feel it when I rub my belly and talk to you. I can’t wait to meet you, my little one.

No comments: